What did I do in March?
- I have been using Rosemary EO since two months. As to how much its working, I am still unsure but I do definitely think its helping but as I said earlier, its too soon to say anything definite.
- And, as I promised in my last post, I did research on the essential oils to stimulate hair growth so some of the essential oils I have added to the stack are: Ginger, Cinnamon, Cedarwood, Lavender and Patchouli.
- Also, I got cocoa butter for myself because I wanted to use it as a hair mask to soften my hair and keep it moisturised as a weekly treatment.
- So, I made myself a DIY mask adding hair oil to the cocoa butter but its been two times I have used, the mask so I am not sure how well it is working. So, when I spend a little more time using this mask, I shall post its recipe too 🙂
- Also, I would add a word about both the oils I am using – Biotique and Kama. They are both amazing and really good. I shall publish the reviews after I finish with the product but this is just a word on them.
- And, my split ends have grown to huge extent so I gave myself a hair cut in March and again, I shall do it today. Yes, I can trim my hair on my own 🙂 It saves a lot of money and hair length too :O
Products used in March
- Shampoo – Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
- Conditioner + Leave-in Treatment – Sunsilk Dual Treatment Shots
- Hair Oil – Biotique Flame of the Forest + Kama Ayurveda Brigandi
- Combs – The Body Shop Detangling Comb