Remember the perfume oil DIY series I had done long back?? Yes, I am back with another one on that and today I shall share the current EO blend I am using which is completely flowery and summery and springy all in one. And, I adore it and the best part of this is that its a universal blend which you can customise accordingly later on even if you end up making a lot!!! I did that and now, I am trying out adding spice and musk scents to it. Anyway, lets go with today’s blend.
- Bergamot EO
- Neroli EO
- Ylang Yang EO
- Add 10 drops of Ylang Ylang to a clean dark glass bottle. (base note)
- Add 5 drops of Neroli. (middle note)
- Add 10 drops of Bergamot. (top note)
- Let it stand for a month or two in the dark.
- Add 18 drops of the blend to 60 drops of almond/jojoba oil to make the perfume oil. Again, use dark amber-colored bottles.
- Let this stand for a week to blend well.
- And, your perfume oil is ready 🙂
Its a beautiful citrusy flowery blend and instantly lifts up my senses and I am absolutely in love with ylang ylang!!! I did make a whole bottle of this blend (around 15ml) and now, I am experimenting with some other scents. Don’t make the mistake of making a huge amount of the blend. You really need a drop or two at a time and this lasts way many days and you will get bored by the time the quantity gets over. The whole fun of this DIY is in experimenting 🙂