Updated From 22nd December, 2009. A few days back we were planning to go for a girl outing and decided to go all decked up for it. Unfortunately, the plan fell through but my entire focus that day was to look the best with flawless skin. And, somehow while going through my archives, I found this one of the earliest written posts. So, thought of re-sharing it with you!
Everyone is busy in Christmas and New Year preparations. There would be parties all around so how to look best with flawless skin is the biggest concern right now. Check out my ten tips for achieving the same results.
Regular Routine for flawless skin.
- Sleep Well. Take the required hours of sleep to make your body rested and relaxed. Women usually need more sleep than men!!
- Drink loads of water. Keeping your self hydrated is extremely important in the long run.
- Eat well. Make sure your diet is always light, wholesome and all-rounded for that flawless skin all the time.
- Exercise. It releases toxins from the body and makes your circulation better.
- Sunscreen. Apply sunscreen everyday before going out or even if you are planning to stay inside.
- Cleanse your face every night. Remove the sunscreen using cleansing milk and follow up with a face wash for thorough cleansing. Follow a good night time skin care routine. A toner followed by a serum followed by a facial oil followed by a moisturizer and not to forget eye cream.