After my hair makeover, it was finally time for me to concentrate on my skin. I was checking some of my before-wedding pics and my skin was Soooooo good and now it is just not that great!!! So, the first thing I did was to order off the MVO sunscreen which I have always loved. Btw, the worse thing is they have stopped shipping to India due to the custom problems which makes it difficult to or the product anytime I want.
And, the second thing on my list was a good moisturiser. As I have reiterated countless times, I have never found the perfect moisturiser and I did not want to use any oil so I decided to try out biotique as I love the brand and it suits me. So, I went and bought this product. And, before I begin, I am loving it. I have read a few negative reviews of the product as well but I would totally recommend it if you have my type of skin. So, read on!
Biotique Bio Saffron Dew Youthful Nourishing Day Cream Product Review
- Price : Rs 199 for 50 gms
- Availability : at all the stores and websites so this is not an issue at all!
- Packaging : The product comes in the classic Biotique packaging which btw has changed from oval to round jars. It is easy to carry but a little cumbersome and does not leak at all.
- Texture : The product is creamy and gets absorbed immediately in my skin.
- Ingredients : As always, I am a little skeptical of biotique ingredients because of their mention of base Q.S. I wish they would be more forthcoming about it. As far as in understand, they buy the base for all the products and add their signature ingredients to the base and then package it. Btw, did you know they have come up with an advanced range of products for anti-ageing skin care?