Ok, so, I have been dying to blog but I seriously am so packed all the time that I do not have the energy to go home and pick up the laptop or the patience to struggle with my Xperia to type an entire post on it. Anyways, if you are thinking that I am handling all the chores of the house, nothing could be farther from truth. If I handle my stuff only, its more than enough.
Search Results for: dandruff
- Face Wash
- Homemade Body Polish
- Deep Cleansing Mask
- Nourishing Mask
- Face Towel
- Wash your face and neck thoroughly to remove all grime and dirt. If makeup is already there, remove it properly using the double cleansing method.
- Take this body polish and scrub your face and neck till all the granules melt off. This will take about 5-10 minutes at max.
- Now, the next step is to use a deep cleansing mask or any mud mask which absorbs the toxins from the skin and leaves your skin glowing. Let the mask dry and wash off.
- Now, to nourish the skin, you can take a nourishing face mask and apply a thick layer. Let it dry. Relax in the meantime. Wash off.
- Follow with a toner or in my case aloevera gel. And, apply your favorite moisturizer or in my case a facial oil.
It has been a really long time since I have used any shower gels. I had switched to natural and handmade soaps and this was quite a refreshing change from them. For the starters, I really like the packaging – the purplish color. It also smells nice, not in a natural way though!
Get it from flipkart:
So, on the days you do not want to write anything serious, product reviews can be a boon but let me make it very clear when you are doing a serious review, writing the review itself is a huge issue!! Anyways, coming back to the product, I am not a fan of cleansing milks because they get empty very soon 🙁
So, that’s pretty much my review of the product. Btw, I want to leave you pondering on something which I want to discuss soon enough. What is the difference between face washes and cleansers and cleansing milks? Do you think one can be used in place of another?
The product is easily available but I got it from myntra.
When you repeatedly use one shampoo, you are altering your hair’s chemical balance and changing the results of the shampoo. Obviously we want to see results from our shampoo, but if you don’t alternate them, then your hair’s chemical balance will work against you and you will see different results with the same shampoo over time. In a sense, you are changing the effect of the shampoo by using it for too long. In certain instances, the effect can be harmful to your hair. (Source)
- Shampoo – Clear anti-dandruff Shampoo
- Conditioner – Kamini Conditioner
- Leave-in and Scalp Treatment – Neelibrigandi Oil
- Hair Oil – Neelibrigandi Oil