You can get a thick head of hair and increase hair volume by a very simple tip. Use baking soda (Eating Soda) in your conditioner. Mix your conditioner with a table spoon of baking soda and apply to your hair. Wait for 5 minutes and wash off. Your hair will be thick in matter of minutes. Do not worry about the texture of hair. Your hair will be soft and shiny. Baking soda creates a coating over the hair making it thick. But, baking soda does not harm the hair.
Feed lots and lots of water in every way you can to your body.
Today, I will be talking about a drink or a hair conditioner which will encourage more hair growth and make your skin look beautiful all times. Yes, the recipe can be used as both a drink and a conditioner. And, it makes a fabulous conditioner. It makes your hair go glossy and so silky that you would want to touch it again and again.
Flowers: Rose, Lavender, Marigold, Chamomile, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Rosemary
Leaves: Sage, Neem, Curry, Hibiscus, Henna, Jasmine, Fenugreek
Other herbs: Dried Indian Gooseberry (amla), fenugreek seeds, dried lemon peels, dried orange peels
- Dry 10 Indian Gooseberry under direct sunlight. Cut them into 4 pieces. Dry 5 lemon and orange peels under direct sunlight. Put these things into a huge glass jar. Pour 3 table spoons of fenugreek seeds. Then, fill the jar with leaves of 5 stems and 10 flowers of each type. Do not use any active herb which can turn bad while kept in the oil and turn the oil rancid. Feel free to change the quantities of herbs to be used according to the amount of oil you are making. The quantity stated above is for one litre oil.
- Now, pour equal amounts of all the available oils in the jar except vitamin E oil. You may use a small bottle to pour the oils in the jar to maintain equal quantities of oils. Make sure all the oils are fresh.
- Since Castor Oil is thick in consistency as compared to other oils, you can pour only 1/2 quantity of Castor oil as compared to other oils.
- Close the jar tightly. Make sure it is an air-tight jar. Keeping oil too near to heat or open in the air causes the oil to oxidize, diminishes the nutritional quality and turns it rancid. Thus, you should never boil the oil. Always prefer to buy cold pressed oils.
- Leave the jar in direct sunlight for a week or 10 days. Shake the jar daily to avoid settling the herbs at the bottom. After the stipulated period, strain the oil. Add 50 drops of each essential oil and Vitamin E oil. Your hair oil is ready.
- Make small batches of the oil so that you always get the benefits of the fresh oils. Every oil has a lifetime so be sure that you use the oils well before their expiry date or within six months, whichever is earlier.
- You may avoid using the ingredients which you are not comfortable with. Many people do not get used to henna as it dries their hair. Similarly, lemon adds shine to hair and removes dandruff but can be drying for dry hair. Choose the ingredients wisely. Same is the case with oils. If your hair does not accept a particular oil, do not use the oil.
- You may infuse all the above-stated herbs in your favorite hair oil too. Combining all the oils is only done to get the benefits of various oils.
One of the most effective deodorants are made from Baking Soda. You can dab baking soda on your underarms and leave for sometime. Then, remove the excess with a tissue paper. Wear on your clothes. You would be odor free through out the day. You can mix the baking powder with some essential oils of your choice. Do the mixing in small batches and finish the batch before making other.