This has been my issue since quite long. So, I thought I would pose this question to you all. How easy or difficult do you think is avoiding sun at the peak time in the noons? For me, its always the noons when I can get my works done or find time to go out for shopping or anything!!! Especially, when on a vacation, you are always out in the noons. So, how do you exactly avoid the sun in the peak time of 10-4?
ts not always same with everyone. The strength varies from person to person but for me, it used to result in nausea and vomiting. Doctors say estrogen is responsible for this. When your estrogen rises, your smell sense also rises. So, I followed some things to manage this issue:
- Well I tried to stay away from cooking and ate those foods I can stand to smell. Even if I used to cook at times, I made sure that I kept the chimney on and the windows open to banish musty odours.
- Smells tend to cling to the body and nose sometimes. So, I used to carry a perfume or any scent with me all the time. This was helpful especially at some public places. Even the body odours of other people affect me a lot so I tend to stay away from closed spaces like lifts.
- Mint and lemon fragrance used to be my favourite, explore yours 🙂
- Similarly, if you are going to gym, prefer timings when there are less people otherwise you will have to bear that sweaty odour.
- Wash your clothes regularly with good fragrant detergents but always use light soothing scented products and toiletries. There are so many options available in the market these days.
- Keep your home open and airy so that it feels fresh all round. Even good room freshener of your choice will help (make sure its not very strong). Fragrant Candles or diffusers are also very helpful.
- I always loved to sit in my garden and smell the flowers. It helped reduce nausea as well.
- Cigarette smoking is injurious to health. Passive Smoking also affects pregnant women. I used to feel puckish if I smell its smoke.
- Don’t keep your veggies and fruits or any other food in plastic bags. The smell of plastic can make the products also very smelly.
- Clean your refrigerator frequently so that food kept in it doesn’t smell. My maid used to clean it with baking soda. She said this will banish the odour. Thanks to you, Shanta (no its not Shanta Bai from Kal Ho Na Ho, its actually her name 😀). [Editor’s Note: Vinegar helps as well 🙂]
As I notified a few days back, Punam is on board as an occasional contributor to Perfect Skin Care for you. Hope you enjoy her posts. And, I also hope she becomes a regular contributor 🙂
|SOS Organics Handmade Soaps|
|Puro Room Freshener and Episoft face wash|
|Soul Tree Shampoo, Auravedic Skin Lightening Oil, Rustic Art Algae Soap, Rustic Art Aloevera Gel and Neutrogena Sunscreen|
|Tea light Candles and Diffuser…should have ordered a match box as well 😀|
|Soul Tree travel size samples – both shampoos and one shower gel|
|Clean & Clear Fairness Cream and Face Wash (had been drooling on the product when I saw the ads!!)|