Yoga is one of the best ways to regain the body strength. But, how so ever much you want to avoid exercise, you can not do without it. So, do exercise for a healthy life and not just for weight loss. Think that as an added incentive.
The reality is that a person who has exercised all his life reaps the benefits during old or middle ages when a normal person is actually prone to feel the lack of energy. And, here comes one important message for even the thin people who don’t ever feel the need to exercise – you do!
Well, you don’t get younger ever, right? So, health problems become imperative in life. A little control over weight can ward off most of these issues so yup I shall have to make strong resolutions and stick to them.
My classes are over now and many of you have asked me to write about the poses and asanas. I shall surely do that soon. But, for now, I want to write few rules of exercising and what I learnt as part of these classes.
Man, abs exercises are killing!!! Anyways, I want to just list down how my body has changed in the past few weeks. Btw, these classes are for an hour and only on the weekdays. They will end in January and I am tensed how will I keep up. Because, right now, the compulsion and community is working as a motivation.
- I lost weight, of course!!
- I have more energy, I am less tired and more active.
- I am happier.
- My body feels lighter.
- I have surprised myself by doing some things which I never thought I could do.
- I sleep really well.
- I sleep early.
- And, I am getting up in the morning at right time!! And, without feeling groggy or anything.
- The best part is even now that I am down, I am finding that my periods time is going on a lot smoother.
- Another great thing is that my PMS was literally non-existent!! Yes, there were mood swings but not as intense as past few months.
- I am less stressed out and probably my productivity is better (not sure though)!
- I am more positive in outlook and I have a positive aura.
- Now, whether my skin is glowing or not, I don’t really know!!
- My blood circulation has definitely improved. I can feel more blood flowing in my head.
- I am feeling more hungry, enjoying the taste of food and I am a lot less negative in outlook.
- This is the first time I have ever joined such classes and that’s one thing which has made me happy!
- My head aches are a lot more in control now 🙂
- My body is so much lighter!! I can find more agility in my body as well 🙂
PS: This post is written on 19th December, 2012.
So, do you? This wouldn’t be obviously applicable to ones sleeping in AC but sleeping in a well-ventilated room is extremely important from the health aspect. Did you also know that you should not cover yourself in the blanket? Yup, its a bad habit.