Hi, I’m Manoj. I’m dark skinned. I have been trying some natural skin exfoliating things. From my experience, papaya is the best skin exfoliant. Here is what I did:
1) Take a papaya fruit and make its pulp.
2) Apply its directly on the skin about 1 cm thickness.
3) Leave it until it starts getting dry, which would take 20 to 30 minutes.
4) The result is instant.
Your skin will get more lighter .I have tried lemon juice, curd, etc. and they are effective but they give results in 3 to 7 days where as papaya gives instant results.
FOR OILY SKIN
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. Mix the peel powder with lime juice and rose water.
3. Apply this paste over your face and neck. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
4. Wash it off with clean cold water and pat dry your skin.FOR DRY SKIN
1. Gently wash your face with an hydrating face wash and warm water
2. Mix pomegranate peel powder with honey and milk. Blend it well to form a paste.
3. Apply this smooth cream evenly on your face and neck avoiding eye areas. Leave it for 20 minutes.
4. Wash it off with clean water and apply a moisturizer.
FOR NORMAL SKIN
Follow the same procedures listed above as per your convenience. You can mix little fuller’s earth and rose water with the pack for a relaxing and cooling effect.
- Milk powder
- Watermelon juice
- Grape Juice
- Multani Mitti
- Multani Mitti
- Mango pulp
- Do not use the skin of the mango for any beauty activity. It can cause mild to severe skin irritations.
- Always apply face masks over damp skin. It increases penetration. Use hot water to open the pores for more penetration and absorption.
- For removing the face packs, use dry cotton. It removes the face packs much more easily than wet cotton pads or wet wipes. This tip applies to the face packs which are creamier and do not dry on skin like clay masks. For clay masks, you have to use wet wipes or cloth or cotton pads.