They are available almost every where but I got the Berry Crush from Myntra.
no spf 🙁
Below is embedded a video by Baba Ramdev. It is an hour long and so much full of tips that first I thought of recounting them here. But, it is just impossible to. So, I”ll just write a short summary about the video.
- wrinkles, pimples, acne, moles on our face
- split ends, damaged hair, weak hair, hair loss or promoting hair growth
- keeping lips and eyes in the best of their conditions
- improving the health problems caused by irregular periods like back problems or stomach problems or heavy blood flow
- infertility due to closed fallopian tubes, smaller size of the uterus, fibroids and cysts in the uterus
- migraine and regular headaches
- improper functioning of any part of the body
- weight loss for people with excess fat and weight gain for people who are too thin
Some simple Grandmother’s Remedies (Dadi Maa Ke Nuskhe) for hair loss and chapped lips.
- Apply some oil in your belly button to prevent dry and chapped lips.
- Rub the nails of both your hands against each other. Exclude the thumbs if you do not want to grow a mustache and beard. This can help even bald men regain their lost hair. The simplest and most inexpensive remedy for hair loss and promoting hair growth.
- Apply Mustard Oil / Sesame Oil / Coconut Oil to your hair for keeping it healthy and black. Mustard Oil is the best for cooking purposes and body massages whereas sesame oil is used in all Ayurvedic preparations.