“Take 1 carrot, 1/2 tomato pulp, some coriander, 1/2 lemon juice. puree whole stuff. apply on face, neck even arms for 15 mints. wash off with water.“
- Bergamot EO
- Neroli EO
- Ylang Yang EO
- Add 10 drops of Ylang Ylang to a clean dark glass bottle. (base note)
- Add 5 drops of Neroli. (middle note)
- Add 10 drops of Bergamot. (top note)
- Let it stand for a month or two in the dark.
- Add 18 drops of the blend to 60 drops of almond/jojoba oil to make the perfume oil. Again, use dark amber-colored bottles.
- Let this stand for a week to blend well.
- And, your perfume oil is ready 🙂
- 100 ml rose water (I used Patanjali Rose Water)
- 10 drops ylang ylang
- 10 drops lavender
- 5 drops neroli
- 7 drops frankincense
- 7 drops patchouli
This is my first DIY which includes essential oils and are the heart and soul of this DIY after the perfume oil DIY.
- Aloevera Gel
- Rosemary EO
- Lavender EO
- Cinnamon Bark EO
- Ginger EO
“My age is 25, female. Suddenly my skin become dark in face and arms even though I’m not going in sun. Dark circles are coming. Face become dull. Please tel some treatment. Thanks.”
- Lactocalamine for sun protection when indoors
- Rustic Art Aloevera Gel for improving hydration levels of the skin. Use it only at night as a night cream as it contains lemon extracts.