And, thanks to the brand for being so generous as to provide me with two bottles of the product, I could use it for a longer time and come back with a thorough-er review. In fact, these past two months have subjected my hair to a very cruel regime so I can talk about the product effects more clearly.
Ingredients as specified on the product
Vegetable Oils including Olive oil, Bhringraj, Hibiscus and Aloe vera extracts 90%, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclomethicone, Almond Protein Ester, Sugandit Dravya, Vitamin E Acetate, Avobenzone, Antioxidant-TBHQ and C.I.47000,26100,61565
- Smells nice. That is the first thing I noticed! It has Sugandhit dravya as one of the ingredients. And, its not overly strong so that saves the day!!
- Not travel-friendly. One of the bottles leaked while the package came to me even after being wrapped pretty securely.
- Inexpensive at Rs 60 for 100ml and Rs 110 for 200ml. And, available everywhere.
- Makes Hair Shiny. No, it does not protect my hair when I am hell bent on damaging it but the days I use the oil and wash off my hair, I can see how shiny and soft it gets!! But, unless I care for my hair regularly, the product will not do anything more than that.
- No, I do not think it helped with any hair fall reduction. And, more often than not, your hair falls because of the dirt accumulated on the scalp so regular hair wash helps keeping hair fall in check. Try it!!
- Gets washed off easily. It does not need loads of shampoo or tons of water to wash off so environment friendly 😀
- Only, it should have been packaged in pearlpet bottles or better yet, a glass bottle. The one right now is not of a very good quality.
- Not entirely Herbal. As specified in the Ingredient list, it has chemicals, especially, a silicone which might be responsible for the shine it imparts temporarily.