I was checking out my analytics page and saw this in the query section. And, then, I remembered many people had asked me this particular question earlier. So, I thought I would make a post of this.
anti-aging skin care
Last week, I discussed about how a man’s skin differs from a woman. But, the skin care routine stays more or less the same for both the genders so let us discuss some points.
Well, I was checking out Aroma Magic products and came across Jojoba oil so thought I would do a post on it. Now, do you remember my post on what hydrates our skin? Jojoba oil has a relation to that post so do go through the previous post if you want to understand the references.
Last week, I spoke a bit about tips to shave. That made me thinking about how different is a man’s skin as compared to that of a woman’s? So, I shall share a bit about that today and hopefully, that should convince your better-halves and “boys” to take care of their skin. Technically speaking, there is not much of a structural difference in a man or woman’s skin. But, there are some significant points to think about.
- Pomegranate peels (fresh or dried) (I had one Pomegranate peel)
- Saffron (optional) (The Saffron I used was also not of good quality)
- Take half liter water and put the pomegranate peels in the water.
- Let the water boil and then simmer till 1/4of the original quantity of water is left.
- The liquid would be dark golden color by this time. Let the liquid cool.
- The liquid would be red color by the time it cools off. Add a tea spoon of saffron strands to the liquid now and dissolve it nicely.
- Strain the liquid and store in a spray bottle. Store in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.
- Use it as a toner after washing your face.
- Mix with face packs and scrubs.
- Mix a spray of the liquid with your mositurizer and apply it on your face.
- This is something I haven’t tried but you can: Make ice cubes of this liquid and apply it after a long and tiring day. This is something I would do in summers.