I tried having carrot and bottle gourd juice every morning (empty stomach). Also i apply crushed carrot and bottle gourd on my face after cleansing for 30 mins everyday. My pores have visibly reduced in size from day 1 and my skin tone is improving as well.
anti-aging skin care
Now, in this post, I mentioned a small point that spf factors block UVB radiations. Well, yes. They do not in general block UVA radiations. There is a star system which determines the sunscreen’s efficiency in blocking the UVA rays so basically, you are only protecting yourself from UVB. Currently, I do not think there is any sunscreen in India with star ratings. That’s a downside of getting even the best sunscreens.
- applied half hour before going out
- absorbs the sun rays to prevent damage to the skin
- has to be as close to skin as possible for maximum protection
- has to be reapplied to ensure effectiveness
- has to be applied immediately before going into sun
- the ingredients deflect sunlight from the skin instead of absorbing
- should be the top most layer of products applied so as to deflect the rays
- has to be reapplied only if one is perspiring or during swimming or when it is raining or in any case where there is a likelihood of the product being washed away
|Approved Sunscreen Ingredients Chart from September 2006 given out by FDA|
- Chemical Ingredients absorb the UV rays, as I mentioned above. So, where do this absorbed energy go? Inside our bodies. And, they becomes manifested as something which you would be familiar with ‘free radicals’. Yup, the very thing which makes us age.
- Chemical Ingredients are highly unstable and breakdown in the sun very easily. That is why one is supposed to apply the sunscreen frequently.
- Chemical Ingredients do not leave any white cast on the skin.
spf 15 – filters 93.3% UVB