- Stand against the wall at one arm distance placing both your palms on the wall in a horizontal position. Your arms should be parallel to the ground. Now, bend your elbows towards the wall and move only your upper body towards the wall without bending your back like doing push ups against the wall. You will feel the tension near the diaphragm. Now, release your elbows and move back into the original position. Repeat the exercise for 50 times daily.
- Stand straight in an attention position. Rotate the shoulders in a backward motion without moving any part of the body for 100 times daily. You should feel the movement in the breasts.
Immerse your hair completely in a wash stand full of milk and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash off. Your hair would become shiny instantly. You can use a cup of milk as a last rinse also.
Honey is a natural humectant. It traps moisture and keeps your skin supple. It is anti-bacterial and prevents the skin breakouts. Many of the skin care and hair care products swear by the goodness of honey. The home remedies have their stock full of goodness of honey.
- put on a thick layer of honey on your face for 30 minutes and wash off.
- to remove scars, blemishes, even out complexion or any other marks on skin, apply honey on it.
- use it as an ingredients of various face masks.
- use it to clean your eyes
- use it as a hair conditioner (wash off or leave-in)
- use it as a last rinse for shine
- pour a table spoon of honey in bath water for a silky smooth skin
- Mix turmeric and milk cream in equal proportions and apply to your belly. Start this application as soon as to know about your pregnancy or better, as soon as you think about conceiving. The mixture increases the elasticity of the skin.
- While taking shower, make it a habit to change the water temperature many times. Pour hot water then switch to cold then to warm and so on. The more you make changes in the temperature, the more the elasticity of skin would improve. Always end you shower with cold water. Set the temperature of water to hot and cold according to your tolerance. Do not use ice cold or too hot water. This treatment increases the elasticity of the skin.
Well, Tomato is the answer for shiny and smooth hair. It also repairs the damage done to your hair by sun and dust.
Egyptians called Aloevera a ‘miracle plant’. It has been an integral part of the history from Greeks to Indians and has been used for various purposes by many people. Aloevera has anti-bacterial properties, is a natural humectant, has regeneration and anti-aging properties which makes it lucrative for cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
- can be used as a leave-in hair conditioner
- can be used as a night time moisturizer
- while making homemade soaps, aloevera can be mixed with the soap base before pouring into the molds
- can be used as a ingredient while concocting homemade moisturizers for skin
- can be used as one of the ingredient for face masks, hair masks or body scrubs
- can be used to heal sunburn or any cuts and scars
- can heal acne