Are you a brand loyalist or you like to try out new products? If you ask me, the moment I get to know about a new brand or hear a rave, I want to try out all of their ranges which tempt me. But, then, over the years, I did come across a few products which I would like to repurchase or have either repurchased. So, here is my list of those products.
1. L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil – This featured in my luxury products list and I absolutely love it! I took almost a year and half to finish the bottle I got and I am in love with it. I want it again and I would definitely love to try out the other shower oils with the brand as well.
2. L’Occitane Shea Body Corps – After falling in love with almond shower oil, I had to try another bestseller from them. I am still half way on the first tub and this is amazing. I am not sure how well it will do for summers but for winters, this is the one I want. A disappointing fact about this product is that it is very medicinal, like betnovate ointment but I like it anyhow.
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – I have like four repurchases till now. I am on my second bottle and have forced my mom to use another one. Have to say that when she regularly uses the product, it does make amazing difference to her skin. But, alas, she is more irregular than me! But, otherwise, a fabulous product which you can use for special occasions as well. Yes to the re-repurchase.
4. Clinique Take the Day Off – This is the best cleanser I have come across in a very very long time and even though, I am not through the first quarter of the first tub, I already own a second. Very gentle, very easy to use and extremely effective. This reminds me I have to get back to my skin care routine mode. These days I am just ignoring my skin. And, no follow up needed with a face wash which makes my life easy!
And, interestingly, I have two more non-skincare products to add to the list.
5. The Blue Nectar Headache Roll On – Already reviewed, this is an absolute favorite with me and my partner, we love how it soothes and calms down the nerves before going to sleep. So, yeah, I need a couple of them thrown here and there.
6. Sugar Kajal Pencil – I am so glad I got this with the fab bag otherwise it would have never entered my radar. This is the only kajal which has not made my eyes itchy or sleepy whenever I apply it. And, the application is also smooth. So, yes, will buy this again after I run out of the one I have. In fact, my MIL also loved this so purchasing for her as well.
These are my absolute favorites products for now. So, what are your prime favorites which you would like to buy again or have already purchased?