Lets not call this a review because it has been almost a year since I have finished the product! I was looking through the blog photographs for product reviews when I came across these snaps. Since I have never seen any review of this product, I thought I would at least do a quickie mention of it.
The pic is a little darker so here is the transcript!
Cold Pressed Sesame Oil (40%), Clarified Ghee (18%), Sweet Almond Oil (16%), Cow’s Milk (9.2%), Liquorice (4%), Shirish (3%), Vansh (3%), Turmeric (2%), Saffron (1.5%), Sandalwood Essential Oil (1%), Ashwagandha (1%), Methi (1%), 24 Karat Gold Bhasma (0.3%)
- Price: Rs 2750 for 25ml (very expensive!)
- Availability: Online on various websites, Forest Essentials Stores and Outlets
- Packaging: Very elegant but actually it is plastic. I would have preferred a glass packaging.
- Fragrance: Had the fragrance of the product bothered me, I would have surely remembered it! So, I guess it might have been fine.
- Texture: As you can see in the pic, the serum is not really dense. It does not leave behind that oily feeling.