|My favorite click for my hair diaries!|
one of the first thing which gets noticed when you meet a person. It can create or destroy one’s personality. It can make a plain person beautiful. Whenever you meet or come across someone with beautiful long hair, did you ever find yourself wishing you had that hair!
There are very simple rules for a good hair care which MUST be done consistently so as to ensure it looks amazing!!
Hair undergoes major changes three times in a woman’s life: puberty, child birth and menopause. Apart from that, it is said that our Hair undergoes texture change every seven years. Now, who knew that?
Regular Care Tips
- Love your locks as they are. Do not compare them with others. Every person’s hair is different.
- Use only those products which suit your hair. Do not get diverted by nice campaigns or beautiful packaging. Price of the products does not determine its worthiness.
- Do not tease your hair or put any pressure on it unnecessarily. Try not to use brush as much as possible. Use a wide-tooth comb. Brushing puts unnecessary strain on hair. If you want to use a brush, use a natural bristles brush. Also, avoid tying the hair at the same place everyday. And, keep changing your hair part regularly.
- Use satin or silk pillows while sleeping. Do not sleep with open hair. Braid your hair loosely. Or, tie your hair with a satin or silk scarf. It also helps preventing the wrinkles and drying of the skin at night.
- Drink water regularly. Hair comprises of 95% proteins and 5% water.
- Take beauty sleep of 7-8 hours regularly.
- Take proper nutrition. Do not let your body be deficient in any of the vitamins or minerals. And, increase your protein intake. This is extremely useful when you are trying to grow out your hair!!
- Ok, this is my favourite!! I love a good head massage. Oil your hair regularly. It gives natural conditioning to your hair. Use organic and cold-pressed oils. Heat destroys the benefits of the oils. Mix various oils to get as many benefits as possible. Hot oil treatments are very useful in improving the hair condition.
- Scalp Care. Keep the scalp clean. Wash your hair whenever you feel your hair is dirty. Remember to use mild shampoo. Use a conditioner after shampooing your hair.
- Use various home remedies for deep conditioning treatments. They take time to work but if used regularly, keep your hair free of chemicals and keep them in better condition naturally and for longer time.
- Exercise and massage your scalp regularly for beautiful hair.
So, follow these steps and enjoy happy hair 🙂 And, do not forget to join us in the #OneMonthtoHealthyHair event starting on 1st March – 31st March. Sign up for the event here!
Subscribe for #OneMonthtoHealthyHair Event