Loving It / Using It : Using It
[Click to Tweet This!]
- Price: 43$ for 50ml
- Availability: Online Website
- Smell: It has a faint fragrance smell which does not linger for long nor affects the nose!
- Packaging: Comes in a dark amber colored bottle with a dropper! Btw, real argan oil breaks down on exposure to light so real ones come in dark bottles. Dropper screws on tightly so travel-friendly as well.
- Ingredients: Well, it does not say anything about the ingredients on the packaging but in the website, it mentions Special Ingredients –100% Argania spinosa kernel oil (Pure Argan Oil), Hydro Cordium: Vegetable based amino protein (strengthener), Purely Natural Plant Control-oil: Supplies hair nutrients and provides a protection layer, Multiple Tartaric Acid Complexes: Facilitate cell rejuvenation. So, I have no idea what to make of it. As far as I have read about real argan oil, it should have only 100% Argania spinosa kernel oil mentioned on the packaging.
- Texture: The product is thick and does feel a bit sticky after applying the product.
- Quantity: Just one drop is enough for a shoulder length fine hair. A bit more and hair might feel weighed down. So, the product would last reallyyyy long which makes the worth a bit justified!!
- Results. So, any leave-in should be applied on just a teensy-bit damp hair. So, same goes for this. Just the right amount makes the hair extremely tangle-free and soft. In the starting when I was using it, I thought it was making the hair a bit rough. But, later on, the results changed. So, the results also depend on what shampoo and conditioner you are using. But, yes, it would not nourish your hair or make it super shiny. Because, I felt it just sits on hair instead of nourishing it. My splits returned even after the hair cut! And, dry Hair needs something else before applying this like some aloevera gel or a drop of oil. But, it does control frizz. Now whether it ends up causing product build-up is something I can not comment on!!