Loving It / Using It : Using It
- Price – Rs 68 for 90 gms
- Availability – generally available on online stores like flipkart, nykaa. Vaadiherbals.com is the existing brand website as well.
- Packaging – Product comes in a plastic tub and will not leak. The tub is small enough to be carried around.
- Texture – The scrub is grainy and creamy. The grains are less in density and not very harsh so they do not tear on the skin but generally, it is advised to skip on the grainy scrubs as they can cause micro-tears in the skin and harm the skin in the long run.
- Usage – The product is a little more creamy so a bit of product diluted with water applies smoothly on the skin. Since it is a body scrub, it can be applied on both the face and body. I would say that it is gentle enough but still I would prefer to avoid it on face.
- Results – Even though the product is creamy, it does not feel as if it leaves a residue after washing off. And, it does leave the skin shinier than before and the moisturiser gets absorbed real quick after a scrub session. And, it does not leave the skin dry as well. But, yes, it would not do anything like removing the dark spots and all which it does not claim to do either. Yes, one thing, I did not notice if they really made a difference to the blackheads, though!
- Ingredient List – Vaadi Herbals is notorious for not specifying the ingredient list which puts me off the brand a bit.
Well, it definitely is a product to try out. I did like it.