Hey Guys!! I know I have been absconding for too long now. In fact, it has been almost one year since I have been more or less ignoring the blog 🙁 But, last three months have been a roller coaster ride with way too many changes in my routine! Will share all the details slowly with you.
And, in all of that mess, I totally ignored my responsibilities. This review has been so long pending that I am sure the brand people would have given up on me. But, I have been using this product since last two months. It is so portable, for one. So, lets check out why I like it.
- Price. Rs 55 for 10ml. Extremely affordable.
- Travel-friendly. You can carry it in your travel bag or purse wherever you go and apply it whenever you want!! It does not even leak.
- Easy to Use. Its roller tip makes it extremely easy to use and ensures a topical application.
- Not Oily. It gets absorbed easily and does not leave any greasiness behind.
- Smells fresh. Leaves behind a very refreshing lemongrass aroma.
- Moisturizes really well. This product made my cuticles and nails so soft as opposed to any body cream I have used regularly. It also prevents the skin near the nails from peeling off.
- Multi-purpose. The best part of this product is that you can use it for anything – a hand cream or as a lip balm or even as an emergency moisturizer.
- Ingredient List not specified. The one thing which I did not appreciate is that there is no list of ingredients written on the packaging. It only provides the active ingredient list.
I wish the brand had provided the entire ingredient list so as to make sure whether the product is completely herbal or not. But, the product is amazing and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Loving / Using It Vol. 4 – Dabur Vatika Enriched Olive Hair Oil
Loving / Using It Vol. 3 – Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Bath & Body Oil
Loving / Using It Vol. 2 – Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup