I had been looking around for quite sometime for a SLS-free shampoo other than organic surge when I came across this brand on flipkart. I have been using the product on and off since then and its almost on the verge of finishing so I thought I might as well share my thoughts on this with you.
- Price. Rs 900 for 200ml. Definitely expensive!
- Availability. Not available in stores. Guess flipkart is the only website which carries the brand for now!
- Smells of Rosemary. Love it.
- Packaging is not really great. Sort of a seesaw opening and then you have to press the product out.
- Usage. One dollop of shampoo is enough for two uses. Lathers pretty well.
- Removes oil completely. Does not require lot of water to wash off.
- Adds shine to the hair.
- Makes hair soft and rough at the same time. I do not know how to explain this. When I am washing my hair, I can feel it is rough. And, even when hair is drying, I do not find it soft. But, as the day progresses, my hair becomes soft. In fact, this is one phenomena I have noticed with the recent shampoo I am gonna review soon. I guess it is a SLS-free shampoo trend!
- Makes my hair frizzy. Unfortunately, I think lack of care for my hair and the dryness due to this product both dry out my hair and frizzes it.