|Upcoming Reviews on the blog|
Well, as you all are well aware by now that I have started blogging full time and I am revamping the entire site slowly. So, expect a lot more changes in the coming times and so this is one of the new features on the blog. Basically, it will just be a round up of what has been happening behind the scenes and what you can expect in the coming month. So, lets get started 🙂
A lot happened this month and I am extremely happy with myself. Hope you are liking the new content.
Here are some of the highlighted posts of the month:
A Special Note: I am participating in the Game of Blogs contest by Blogadda where each team of 10 members have to create and develop a story around the characters provided by Blogadda. And, I am extremely happy to announce that even after the initial hitch-backs in the story development, we, #StoryWeavers, are the seventh team to make it through second round. So, yay to us 🙂 And, please wish and pray for us so that we make it through the third one as well which is also the last round.
|That’s my bed side table!|
- Omved Purifying Shampoo and Gentle Conditioner
- There is this new soap I got from Hyderabad Goes Green Shop – Holy Lama Naturals Kewra
- Pro Naturals Morrocan Argan Oil Hair Repair Treatment
- Vaadi Herbals Instaglow Almond & Honey Face Pack
- Vaadi Herbals Face & Body Scrub Walnut & Apricot
- Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor (this will take a little longer to review)
- Robert Calasso’s Ka
- George Martin’s A Feast for Crows
- Deepak Chopra’s Perfect Digestion