Man, abs exercises are killing!!! Anyways, I want to just list down how my body has changed in the past few weeks. Btw, these classes are for an hour and only on the weekdays. They will end in January and I am tensed how will I keep up. Because, right now, the compulsion and community is working as a motivation.
- I lost weight, of course!!
- I have more energy, I am less tired and more active.
- I am happier.
- My body feels lighter.
- I have surprised myself by doing some things which I never thought I could do.
- I sleep really well.
- I sleep early.
- And, I am getting up in the morning at right time!! And, without feeling groggy or anything.
- The best part is even now that I am down, I am finding that my periods time is going on a lot smoother.
- Another great thing is that my PMS was literally non-existent!! Yes, there were mood swings but not as intense as past few months.
- I am less stressed out and probably my productivity is better (not sure though)!
- I am more positive in outlook and I have a positive aura.
- Now, whether my skin is glowing or not, I don’t really know!!
- My blood circulation has definitely improved. I can feel more blood flowing in my head.
- I am feeling more hungry, enjoying the taste of food and I am a lot less negative in outlook.
- This is the first time I have ever joined such classes and that’s one thing which has made me happy!
- My head aches are a lot more in control now 🙂
- My body is so much lighter!! I can find more agility in my body as well 🙂
PS: This post is written on 19th December, 2012.