|that’s my hair after the hair spa…totally loving my curls 🙂|
So, another month gone and we are fast approaching 2013. How time flies, right? Anyways, you might have noticed the missing hair diary of August. That was because I had completely ignored my hair in August and my hair was all rough and dry.
- I had to start with the Kamini treatment I was doing again because my hair was all rough and dry and I wanted it to be a little better. I had been more or less consistent with it.
- Got TWO hair spas done this month. Second one was way better than the first but still I think it was too much. But, yup, I am up for at least once a month pampering for hair. In fact, already planned a hair spa (and, the real spa) for this month 🙂
- No DIY again!!! But, one of the girls told me to apply egg every week on at least the scalp. So, guess, will be starting with that.
- Oh, totally forgot to write about my another hair cut on 30th September. Got almost two inches off. My mom would be shocked 😮 Had to trim coz there were a lot of splits.
- Kamini Treatment Oil + Tonic
- Soul Tree Shampoo (not yet decided about the product!!)
- Dove Color Rescue Conditioner
- Aloevera Hair Growth Gel DIY
My Hair Diaries – July 2012