So, finally, I stopped being lazy and here is the winner – Monisha Thampi 🙂 Congratulations, Monisha and your name reminds me of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai 😀 I hope you received my mail and in case you didn’t, feel free to contact me. Do contact me by Friday night otherwise I will have to pick another winner!!
1. To reduce Pimples: Apply fresh ginger juice on pimples for not more than 10 minutes and wash it off. Do it for 7 days and pimples will vanish. Don’t apply near eyebrows.
2. This one is a little interesting. I have a wider forehead. So I combed my hair sidewise so as to reduce its distance b/n eyebrows and head. And now I have those tiny weeny hair started growing from there and now i have a less wider forehead.
3. Fairness: Grind 3 almonds without skin like a paste and mix it with curd. Apply this mixture every night and wash it off just before going to bed. Use Besan or Gram flour instead of soap while you use this face pack. It gives an instant glow to your face and will lighten the skin if continuously done for a week.
4. Anti-Blemish: Take a thin slice of potato and rub on your face continuously. Do it for 5-10 minutes. Do it twice a day. You will see quick results.
5. Any natural treatments that are acidic in nature (eg: lemon, ginger, vinegar, orange, tomato, papaya) should be mixed with some besan, gram flour or honey to avoid over reaction.
6. Its a mail I got one day and try it out because it is amazing.Take a bunch of parsley leaves and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and Drink one glass once a week. You will notice the difference which you never felt before. It cleanses your body like anything.
“It is really a genuine blog. When I had the first look, I was really surprised as it had a lot of DIYs and natural beauty tips.The blog was very, very simple and had nothing which would suit for a beauty blog. Then I knew that this blog was solely concentrating on the matter it had and not on its looks. But now, the blog is far ahead of what i saw at first. I have been through most of your blog changes. But I think the new look is apt. The font is very simple. Now there are not so many natural tips like before. I would say the posts are now on advanced topics like Reviews, treatments, Perfumes :), Oils etc. I think your blog covers almost everything related to beauty.
Do give more product reviews, Your take on different myths (which is my favorite), and more on hair growth recipes, Add more polls, Answers to reader’s queries. I appreciate one fact of yours that you find time to respond to all your follower’s queries. You browse and search a lot and give a complete note on any subject so that I did not have to search on the same topic more. I wanted to write down point by point, but it went on like that. All the wishes for your blog, Swati.”