- Essential Oil blend (I used the one I talked about last week)
- Vaseline / Beeswax (I used vaseline so I shall outline that)
- Almond Oil / Jojoba Oil
- Glass Jar / small tin box
- Melt vaseline till it becomes completely clear. Same goes with beeswax. Use a double boiler for safety.
- Take a tablespoon of the melted vaseline and pour it into the glass jar or tin box.
- Add a tablespoon of almond oil.
- Follow with a tablespoon of Essential Oil blend.
- Let the mixture cool and your solid perfume is ready!!!
– Ease of Application
– Strength of Perfume
– Duration of Stay