Last week, I discussed about how a man’s skin differs from a woman. But, the skin care routine stays more or less the same for both the genders so let us discuss some points.
Archives for January 2012
Well, I was checking out Aroma Magic products and came across Jojoba oil so thought I would do a post on it. Now, do you remember my post on what hydrates our skin? Jojoba oil has a relation to that post so do go through the previous post if you want to understand the references.
|everything was securely wrapped in a newspaper|
|And, this is the personalized message they sent on a hand made paper 🙂|
PS: I was given a discount voucher.
Check out Auravedic product reviews:
Auravedic Reviving Body Cleanser
Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish Amla Tamarind
Auravedic Facial Skin Repair Moisturizing Lotion
I have been dying to make a hair spray at home because of many many reasons. First, it is free of chemicals and I can use anything I want which will improve the shine, impart a beautiful fragrance and help in its growth. And, I did give this a try. I am not really sure of the results but if not good, they wouldn’t turn out to be bad, that’s for sure. Green Tea is a versatile ingredient with amazing benefits for hair, skin and health. So, this can double up as a toner too 🙂
- 2 tablespoon Green Tea Leaves
- Distilled Water
- 1 tablespoon Glycerin
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- 25 drops Rosemary Essential Oil (EO)
- Prepare green tea and set it aside to cool down
- In a spray bottle (100ml), add glycerin and ACV
- Add the Rosemary EO
- Pour the green tea in spray bottle to fill it (I used the Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Mist bottle)
- Voila!!! Your hair spray is ready and you can use it as a toner too as all the ingredients in it are skin-friendly