Archives for 2012
So, today is the last day of the year and since we made it through the apocalypse without any harm to Earth or its infrastructure, we should congratulate ourselves. And, welcome the new year with even more gusto. That calls for an introspection of what it means to die.
- I shall try to blog regularly on the weekdays on both of my blogs, public holidays included 😀
- On a personal front, I would like to learn 12 new things this year and that would be different from the things we learn daily in life. I hope I am able to reach half of this goal 🙂
- Ok, so, this thing has been going on for some days and I want to announce my other blog in another niche. Its all about inspired living and its different. Its about life and relationships and all other things which I observe and write about. Since I have only started it on 12th December, I am kind of skeptical and would love your opinions on it. So, if you are interested, please go ahead and check out. The blog is Moments and Seconds 🙂 Honestly, its not easy to write it but I am persevering!!
- I was very shy to apply lip balms in front of others but now I give a damn to anyone who has time enough to stare at me. Yay! And, thanks to Roshni for this 🙂
- I realized that I love red color in my footwear!! I got new floaters in red and I am loving them. I have to thank one very special person in my life for this 🙂
- And, I also realized that howsoever much I might love colors, I would always stick to monochrome. I am more utilitarian in my tastes as compared to artistic. And, when I try to become artistic, things don’t get better 🙁
- I had realized this long back but I don’t only have two left feet but two left hands as well 😀 I can’t carry lot of things in my hands so I need a huge sling bag or backpack instead of a trendy handbag!!
- I should read more books because it helps me think better and improves my perspicacity of things! Oh no, not self-helps one or the non-fiction types!!
And, this is adieus to 2012. And, I realize I am an year older which makes me sad as well as happy!! See you folks in the new year 🙂 Have a blast and wish you all a very very happy and prosperous new year!!
Mr. Husband (calls from the office) : Hey Sweetheart!! How are you doing? Are you too tired from the day? Or, you ready to go on a date?
Me (just back from office and sipping tea watching Mr. Bond, isn’t he all cleaned up and sexy??) : What?? Date? What’s so special today?
Mr. Husband (reddening on the other side): Uhh…I thought you would like us to go out more often! And, I am getting free early so I thought I might as well use the evening.
Me (smiling to myself for the flattery which comes so un-often!) : Yeah, stop making puppy faces! I can recognize it on the phone, as well. Fine, I shall be ready. Where are we going?
Mr. Husband (brimming with male pride and something else as well) : Well, let that be a surprise, Darling!
Me (raising an eyebrow) : Well, ohk! Make sure you come back on time or you are going to stay out of the house for the next week. You know the drill already!
Mr. Husband (winking naughtily) : Yeah, sure! We shall see how you keep me out.
And, then, I decided to pamper myself and to dress to kill. I have to admit what ever faults my husband has, he is a busy man and his effort to take out time for an unplanned date must have been going on for months in his head. But, he also has a downside and that’s the habit I wanted him to get rid of.
I had to make full use of this occasion to get what I wanted and I had hit on the perfect strategy. Remember, who waits patiently often gets what he wants. And, almost after an hour, bingo, he was back on time for dinner. Sure, that was surprising!
Mr. Husband : See, I came back on time. And, wow, you are looking so amazing!
Me : Good for you. Now, go and get ready!
Mr. Husband: What, why??? I am looking fine.
Me (talking sexily) : Well, if I am looking so sexy, I want my husband to look equally awesome, right?? Please get ready for me.
Mr. Husband : Come on, you know your husband is sexy enough to make women drool on him even when tired from a day at office. I shall just refresh myself and then we shall leave.
I give up!! I know him. No, he is not the one to think about his looks but he definitely is lazy enough to not bother with all the frivolities. I wish I could make him realize that how I wanted him to make special efforts to get ready. No, its not for someone else but for us.
But, some things just don’t enter a man’s head. Anyways, he was ready after like 20 minutes. And, boy, he does look awesome even with that sexy stubble. I could kiss him right away and forgo the date for dessert *naughty wink*.
So, we went out for our date and had really amazing food in one of the most romantic ambiances of the city. And, I knew that the night was going to be really special and steamy. I was already feeling guilty for spoiling it. But, I had to do it.
After dinner, we went to our special place and had the most amazing desserts and relived our dating days. We had not talked like this for few months now and now we felt as if time had turned back.
We went back. Kissing started right as we locked our main door and the bed wasn’t exactly far enough. Everything was perfect and I wanted it to go that way.
He has a strange fascination to my feet and he always kisses them. Yes, it makes me feel special but, today, I was not feeling so special coz I knew that in sometime our night would be ruined.
He kissed my toes and then heels and then the ankle and then started towards the calf muscles from the shin bones.
And, suddenly, something stung his lips. Ooh…they are really soft. I love kissing them and I felt, instantly, I should pull him back. But, it was too late. He tries kissing my legs again and again it stung his lips.
He said you have ants on your body and that made me burst out laughing. I was like are you crazy? He was like something stung me on my lips. He tries again and same thing. He switched on the light. And, there it was – the moment of truth.
Mr. Husband : You didn’t shave??
Me (guiltily) : Yeah, I didn’t have time so I thought I would leave it like that. And, you always keeps on saying its sexy so I thought you wouldn’t mind.
Mr. Husband (bursts out laughing) : You didn’t think anything like that. I know why you did it. You don’t like my stubble so you wanted revenge, right? Fine, I am sorry but you know its really tiring to shave and get ready and then again go out. I am sorry.
Me : I know but I wish you would make some effort for these special days. And, I couldn’t think of any other way to pass you the message.
Mr. Husband : Well, I totally loved the way you passed the message. And, the night continues…
And, we lived happily ever after. Yup, that was the end to all my woes. Ok, not all times but he did make some efforts at some special times and I was just glad for that. And, his stubble is there on all the other days which I don’t find particularly annoying. How did you make your man get rid of that habit?