Archives for 2011
- Tummy – oh yes, you eat anything and it goes straight ONTO your stomach. And, extremely difficult to get rid of!!! A continuation of the fat goes as flabs to the lower back.
- Thighs – Lot of fat accumulates there especially when there is less physical activity
- Hips: Yes, your posterior expands as you indulge yourself in sinful delights!!! This is continuation with fat on your lower back and thighs.
- Shoulders and Upper Back: The whole region starts from the upper arms and continues to the middle of your back. And, this completely changes your body postures and body shape. Also, this fat continues and deposits on the breast region too.
- Face: Right from the temples continuing to the double chin which creates jowls on the neck, you can find the fat being deposited and that changes your face shape too.
How often should you change your pads?
How many products do you layer on your face?
How long do you leave the conditioner?
Is Vanity Silly?
Hair Mask first or Conditioner?
Budgeting on Shopping
Face Mask Sheets or Face Masks?
- Sit in a meditative pose.
- Hold your hands vertically upright with palms open near your ears.
- Press the ring finger with the thumb and keep the palm upright for both hands.
- Do not tense your body. Let it relax but sit upright position.