- Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. You can go for more too.
- Eat dinner 3-4 hours before you sleep. And, keep the dinner extremely light. And, no carbohydrates in the dinner.
- Replace butter and mayonnaise with mint chutney. Its more yummy and delicious and gives a flavor to your snacks.
- Drink tomato, amla (Indian gooseberry), ginger or spinach juices.
- Sesame seeds and dry fruits and nuts are recommended in the daily diet but don’t over do them.
- Coconut water, lemon juice, vegetable soups, kabuli chana soup, buttermilk, ice tea without sugar, lemon mint juice are some of the drinks which will fulfill your need of liquids.
Dieting is not recommended to lose weight, as you all are well aware. Why? Dieting makes tissues and muscles weak and makes the body weak internally. So, the right thing is to exercise to cut down the calories. But, before that, there is another step which you should add another habit to your routine – healthy diet.
These tips will help in controlling your weight and do not resort to dieting for weight problems. Constipation, acidity, hormonal problems, dark circles, aging skin, memory loss are some of the aftereffects of dieting. So, think before you resort to dieting.