Guaranteed that face mask sheets are easy to use and less messy and best to use while traveling. And, I have used only two till day in my life and I can’t help being curious to ask you all about your feedback with the experience with face mask sheets?? Do you really think its worth it or they really work?
Archives for October 2011
I have been really excited about this product because of the carbon content in it and have been dying to try it out. And, of course, it wasn’t available in the stores for quite a long time so when I came across this unexpectedly in Spencers, I grabbed it up. So, lets check if it was really worth that excitement?
Price: Rs 75 for 50 gms
It looks a cute and classy in its black packaging and draws attention. It has a flip top.
Well, I would say it has been both good and bad. As you all know, I am troubled with a very moody skin which is oily and dry both at its will and wish so I need a product which will take care of both these things. And, since the weather these days is cooling off and getting drier, that’s definitely taking a toll on my skin. So, first time, I used the face wash, I saw that my face was neither dry nor stretchy and was completely clean. I could stay for a complete night without a moisturizer too. It did becomes stretchy after a while though but that’s not really any face wash’s fault. I am supposed to moisturize.
Now, the product is grayish in color and as with other face washes, it foams a lot in a very less product so you would really want to use less of the product every time coz a little more of the product does cause dryness. I noticed that. If I take a good amount of product, it does cause my skin to go dry and I have to moisturize immediately but if I stick with just a bit, my skin is very comfortable. And, regarding its ability to control the oiliness, I think oil doesn’t come back for an hour or so. But, that’s not something I really expected from this.
I think it is worth a try, definitely!!!
I did a poll for a week asking “Whether you wash your Hair first or your Body”? So, the results were:
|Shampoo and Conditioner [Reviews coming in due time]|
Break the Vicious Cycle of unhealthy hair with Pantene Total Damage Control Range
- Designed to provide the healthy foundation for your hair, Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo gently removes impurities from both the hair and scalp.
- After shampooing, apply Pantene Total Damage Care Replenishing Conditioner which moisturizes and protects your cuticles to visibly reduce the 7 signs of hair damage.
- Use Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep Repair Rinse-Off Treatment next to smoothen out hair ends for healthy-looking, shiny hair, especially if you use mechanical appliances on your hair regularly.
Pantene Bloggers Meet
- Multani Mitti (or any other clay)
- Water (I like Amla Juice)
- Essential Oils (optional)