- Soothes and hydrates overexposed skin with borage oil for anti-inflammation and moisture retention to reduce dry, flaky skin
- Calms with aromatic lavender and imortelle essential oils
- Repairs damage with carrot seed oil, high in beta carotene
- Replenishes the lipid barrier compromised by sun exposure with essential fatty acids from jojoba oil
- Seals in moisture and leaves the skin supple, smooth and more refined
No harmful chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no waxes that can clog pores, no water that can evaporate and dry out your skin, and no nut oils that can go rancid with UV exposure.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Borago officinalis (borage oil), Squalene (vegetable squalene from olive oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary oleoresin), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Lavandula augustifolia (lavender essential oil), Helichrysum splendidum (helichrysum essential oil), Daucus carota (carrot seed essential oil)
PS: Oh, btw, did you enter the Yardley giveaway yet??? If you haven’t, follow this link – Yardley Giveaway and submit the answer to the question asked and you are done!!!