|How do 1% and 3% ingredients do their work??|
Archives for July 2011
- link back to the person who passed you the award
- share seven random things about yourself
- award 15 blogs and let them know about it
- I am a die-hard Victorian romance novels fan apart from adoring Agatha Christie and Jane Austen.
- I have never been able to read ‘Gone with the Wind’ even though its a classic love story.
- I am pretty afraid of public speaking!!!
- I had never visited a beauty parlor till 2 years back and I still don’t get my eyebrows done :O
- My first crush was Tom Cruise.
- I never used to like Harry Potter till a year back when my friend showed me the movies forcibly.
- I had to think for half hour to write the above six points!!!
- Bhumika of New Love
- Uzma of Zestful Nails
- Calicoaster of Beauty Diaries
- Rakshanda of Chamber of Beauty
- Cynthia of Indian Vanity Case
- Adorable on Your Vanity
- Poohkie of Poohkie’s Place
- Jiya of Confessions of a Shopoholic
- Ammu of Indian Makeup Ways
Baviphat is a very popular brand in Malaysia and Singapore and Korea too. Its a Korean company. So, this was one of the goodies I won in a giveaway I mentioned sometime back. I have no idea about the price or ingredients list coz my pack didn’t mention any.
I love the small yellow capsicum tub and the smell of this cream is even more awesome though I can’t really describe it. I have never used a hand cream before so I am not gonna give a comparison account but I’ll say that it is very non-sticky and gets easily absorbed into the skin. I hate the creams which make my hand sticky and almost all do that so I avoid applying any cream and I am used to often washing my hands. Its a phobia with me but since I have started using this cream, my hands are comparatively softer and don’t get dried up as they used to. And, this cream also moisturizes my nails and cuticles. So, yup, this one is a great product but unfortunately not available in India. But, they do have a website but its in Korean!!! Check it out here.
Oh!! yes, definitely!!! And, I guess its a drug store brand so its not outrageously expensive or something.