We have so many masks for face and hair. So, why not have one for eyes which takes care of all the problems of eyes like dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes and cleans the eye area gently.
- For Wrinkles: 1 Egg white, 1/2 tablespoon honey, 1 capsule Vitamin E oil / 1 tablespoon pure coconut oil
- For Dark Circles: 1 tablespoon spinach and lettuce juice, 1 tablespoon mint juice
- For Dark Circles: 1 tablespoon carrot juice, 1 tablespoon tomato juice, 1 tablespoon cucumber juice
- For Puffy Eyes: 1 tablespoon raw potato juice, 1/2 teaspoon honey
- For Puffy Eyes: 1 tablespoon raw potato juice, 1 tablespoon cucumber juice
- You can either apply the mask directly to the skin around the eyes and on the eyelids with the cotton pad and stay at one place without moving a muscle on face till the mask dries off. Keep your eyes closed.
- Or, you can take a huge cotton pad and saturate it with the mask and put it on your eyes for around 20-30 minutes. Take a big size of cotton pad so that it covers your complete eye area. Stretch the cotton pad nicely on your eyes contours.
- A tip: When treating yourself of puffy eyes, you can dip the cotton pad in the mask and keep them in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. After that, you can put it on your eyes. This would make the cotton pad act as a cold compress.
- Do not, under any condition, apply anything mildly acidic on the skin around the eyes.