I will be sharing with you a very simple home remedy for hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Collect the lime seeds and dry them in the sun for a day or two.
- Mix the lime seeds with black pepper seeds and grind them or powder them.
- You can store the powder for use but not more than a month. It is better to make a fresh batch every time.
- For application, take an adequate quantity of the powder to cover whole of you scalp and mix it with water to make a paste. Apply everyday on the scalp for 30 minutes to 1 hour. And, if not everyday, make sure you use it once a week. Wash off with cold water. You need not follow it with shampoo.
- Alternatively, you can take all the seeds (lime, black pepper and fengreek). Soak them in water overnight. Make a paste of the ingredients. Apply it on the scalp. Best results if done at least thrice a week.