- Cleans the bowels
- Chew an Apple after your meal for pearly white teeth
- Regular intake of Apple reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Is a great anti-aging mask because of the high content of anti-oxidants
- Place slices of Apple under your eyes to reduce dark circles or puffy eyes
- Mash a quarter of an apple with milk cream and apply on your face to remove blemishes and dark spots. It is a great remedy for acne.
- Cut a slice of an apple and apply the juice on your face until the slice dries up. It balances the oil production in your body and is a great hydrating mask.
- Apple provides relief from acne and sunburn due to its cooling properties. Place a slice of Apple in fridge for an hour or so and then, apply on sun-burnt skin or acne prone skin to get relief.
- Apple not only provides hydration to the skin, but, also cleanses our skin. So, you can use Apple as an exfoliant too.
Mix a grated apple with honey and apply on your face for five minutes for a hydrated, stress free skin.
Today, I am going to discuss with you the benefits of Apple on our skin and the various face masks you can make with the use of it. Let us see the various benefits of Apple.