- Wet the region for minimum 3 minutes to soften the hair. The pubic hair is very rough and thick and needs a lot of water to get softened.
- Apply a generous amount of hair conditioner instead of a shaving cream would give a smoother shave.
- For getting a smoother shave, do reverse shaving instead of a forward shaving.
- Only use 1-2 strokes at any place in the region or you would cut yourself.
- Do not stretch the skin while shaving or you would run the risk of ingrown hairs.
Today, I would be talking about how to shave your pubic hair. All women like their bodies clean and shaven. And, that, definitely, includes the pubic region. And, I think it is the most messy thing to do. Either you can shave it off or go for Brazilian or Hollywood waxing. Both the ways have their own pros and cons.
There are specialized salons with licensed services for Brazilian or Hollywood waxing though not many people are comfortable getting it done outside the confines of their own privacy. But, if you are the one to go for it, make sure the salons are hygienic and all equipments and linens clean. These were the cons for waxing and here are pros: All the advantages of waxing apply to the pubic waxing too.
Now, coming to the other method of getting rid of pubic hair, you can shave your pubic hair regularly in the confines of your home. But, while using a razor, be careful not to cut yourself.
Finally, remember, it is easy to get ingrown hairs in the pubic region as it is one of the most sensitive places of your body. And, change your razor once in every 2-3 months depending on the frequency of use.