Egyptians called Aloevera a ‘miracle plant’. It has been an integral part of the history from Greeks to Indians and has been used for various purposes by many people. Aloevera has anti-bacterial properties, is a natural humectant, has regeneration and anti-aging properties which makes it lucrative for cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
- can be used as a leave-in hair conditioner
- can be used as a night time moisturizer
- while making homemade soaps, aloevera can be mixed with the soap base before pouring into the molds
- can be used as a ingredient while concocting homemade moisturizers for skin
- can be used as one of the ingredient for face masks, hair masks or body scrubs
- can be used to heal sunburn or any cuts and scars
- can heal acne