You can simply say that these are the products which I am absolutely in love with. Okay, there must be a few luxury beauty products in your stash which you have spent an inordinate amount on but have not regretted the expenditure. I am sharing my such products here. I have been using them for quite sometime but I have not finished any of them yet and they are all my first buys.
All four of them are luxury beauty products and come under indulgence category, if not absolutely expensive. The least cost is Rs 1200 which is equivalent to 18$ which does not look very expensive dollar wise but rupee wise comes under luxury segment. So, let me start. I am starting with the least expensive and moving on.
Luxury Beauty Products No. 1 – Kama Ayurveda Kokum & Almond Body Butter
Price : Rs 1195 for 250 gms
Smells delicious. Absolutely heavenly. Must for winters. Moisturizes and keeps skin soft and hydrated for more than a day. Must have for a pampering session. And, I smell delicious with this. In fact, I love to smell myself when I use this 😀
A definite winter product for extremely dry skin. For regular use, I prefer something inexpensive. Currently, I am using St. Ives mineral therapy which is absolutely not for this season. I need to get something else! So, if you really love to douse yourself in delicious products, this is one must-have.
- Price: 22$ for 8oz. Expensive!
- Availability – Le Beurre Website
- Smells subtly of vanilla but nothing overwhelming.
- Packaging. Comes in a wide-mouthed plastic container with a lid. The product has to be scooped from the container. The irritating part is that the product gets under the nails!
- Moisturises well. It really takes care of the dry skin. In fact, the cream is also in part responsible in healing my cracked heels. It is perfect for heel care.
- Ingredient list not mentioned.
- Does not travel well. The cream can melt in tropical temperatures and leak!
- A small quantity is enough. And, it is definitely a winter or dry season product.
- Absorbs immediately into the skin
Ok, I will be a very bad beauty blogger if I say no! But, the sad truth is yes, I am not using moisturizer these days, neither on face or body! It is so damn hot and my exposure to air conditioning is quite minimal.
Btw, which hand cream are you using? Or, are you using it? If you are not, I have to say that at the very least keep on moisturizing your hands because they get extremely dry because of all the work they do and the constant washing they undergo! I had stopped moisturizing my hands totally till few days back and I realized they were looking so 70-year old!! So, that is something one has to do consistently. Now, my hands are a little better.
ingredients list is a mystery still!!