|Upcoming Reviews on the blog|
Well, as you all are well aware by now that I have started blogging full time and I am revamping the entire site slowly. So, expect a lot more changes in the coming times and so this is one of the new features on the blog. Basically, it will just be a round up of what has been happening behind the scenes and what you can expect in the coming month. So, lets get started
A lot happened this month and I am extremely happy with myself. Hope you are liking the new content.
Here are some of the highlighted posts of the month:
A Special Note: I am participating in the Game of Blogs contest by Blogadda where each team of 10 members have to create and develop a story around the characters provided by Blogadda. And, I am extremely happy to announce that even after the initial hitch-backs in the story development, we, #StoryWeavers, are the seventh team to make it through second round. So, yay to us And, please wish and pray for us so that we make it through the third one as well which is also the last round.
|That’s my bed side table!|
- Omved Purifying Shampoo and Gentle Conditioner
- There is this new soap I got from Hyderabad Goes Green Shop – Holy Lama Naturals Kewra
- Pro Naturals Morrocan Argan Oil Hair Repair Treatment
- Vaadi Herbals Instaglow Almond & Honey Face Pack
- Vaadi Herbals Face & Body Scrub Walnut & Apricot
- Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor (this will take a little longer to review)
- Robert Calasso’s Ka
- George Martin’s A Feast for Crows
- Deepak Chopra’s Perfect Digestion