MIA!!

See ya folks after I wake up :)
Ok, that was a lame way of saying I will not be available ๐Ÿ˜€ I was in quite a different state of mind when I wrote that up, but not drunk if you are thinking so. Anyways, I would like to reiterate that I shall be out of action for some more time, well let us say indefinite period of time. Well, for now, I am not in a mood to close the blog.
In fact, before I went offline, I had quite some plans for expansion. I guess all of them have to wait till I learn how to take the grind of life. And, quite a few thoughts I have been thinking of penning in between. Let us say I need more clarity so I shall retrospect them in meantime. And, yes, please do miss me otherwise it will be very disheartening to come online again!!
See ya guys and have a comfortable time till then.
Love
Swati

Comments

Hi,I use besan, almonds n turmeric instead of any face wash o soap daily is it okay???cuz I find I’m glowing though I’m encountered with pimples n blemishes n can I use the banana peel for this?? Reply awaited:-)mik

mix a bit of nutmeg and ginger powder in this face wash. yes it is fine to use this powder but do make sure that the dirt is being removed properly from the skin. its best if you use a vinegar based toner after this as it removes the residual dirt. yes you can use banana peel or mix the above powder in milk for blemishes but if you have pimple issues, avoid milk and use green tea.

Swathi come back! I never comment. Only read. But I am compelled ma’am by your absence to ask you to return from them uncharted woods. Come back and love us some more, no??

hey Parul…..thanks you so much that at least my absence made you comment ๐Ÿ˜€ even i am feeling the void of not blogging :) but i need a bit more time to be back!! hopefully bu june i should be in full swing.

Hi, I noticed a white strand in the beard….but hair is all black…could you let me know any remedy to turn this white strand in the beard into black and also avoid other strands from turning white?

I am a slient reader of your blog for quite some time now and I luv your blog . You got to come back soon .Take your time but come back for sure. Will miss you till that time.

If you are very particular about the beauty of your eyes and the eye lashes then try Latisse eye lash growth serum. It will help you to get and maintain long and thick eye lashes.

6. Skin care says

Two Important Notes on How To Wash Your Face

First: 28 days is the average time a young person’s skin needs to rejuvenate itself after switching from a soap-based to a water-only face washing regimen. If you are older, your skin may need a bit longer. That said, regardless of your age, you should see notable improvement in your skin health by the 28-day mark.
    Read more for skin care →

7. Skin care says

Herbal dry skin care

The benefits of herbal care is not just confined to nurturing your skin but they also help to deal with dry skin problems. Herbal care can not completely cure dry skin issues but at least provide with remedies that would reduce its effect. There are several reasons for dryness, for instance poor diet, lack of nutrition, too much …
    Read more for skin care →