Ok, I am getting out with it!!!

I have pondered on this topic of how to break the news but seriously I have no idea on how to go about so let me just say I am getting married!! Yay!
Ok, its an arranged and granted I am pretty old but I have so much of experience in measuring up guys that everyone is pretty relaxed and heaved a sigh of relief when I finally said yes.
It took almost a week of it to sink the feeling in myself and now I am happy ๐Ÿ˜€
Today, I announced the thing in my office also and thankfully my boss wasn’t in a scowling mood so that makes me extra happy. If you would see me now, you would find nothing but a goofy grin on my face.
The next 2-3 months are gonna be a blur of activity and I have no idea how to deal with the changes. Worse still, I hate wearing a saree. Gosh, help me!! So, yup a lot of things to do and learn. But, for now, I can just sit and relax and be happy :)

Comments

Congrats!!! Big News! I hope that means you will be doing Bridal posts soon. I have been married for almost 7 yrs now but still love seeing bridal posts. :)

2. Amisha Gandhi Ahuja says

Congrats dear!!
    Now can I see the thought behind the Bridal planning post huh!!
    Lists lists and lists!! Hahaha

Wish you lots of happiness for this golden period and may your life stays golden forever!!

hey Poohkie…thanks a lot :) hehe…i don’t really think i am old. i often tell my parents even now you are doing child marriage ๐Ÿ˜€ but sigh…the society rules ๐Ÿ˜

3. Ginu Sujit says

Hi Swati Congrats dear……..Dont worry too much everythng will go smoothly……and our best wishes are always wid u ……and I knw these months u will be tooo bsy with ceremony and shopping…….but after marriage do keep writing on d blog…….again wish u a very happy married life :-)

hey Ginu…thanks a lot yaar :)
      yeah and the shopping has not even begun and its already crazy. will write a post on it. haha….no i do plan to keep writing whenever time and mood permits. these days the days just zip past in phone calls to everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

hi swati….
    great news.congratulations……
    I know ur busy….sorry for posting my query…I started oil pulling its really great.but Iam confused about refined oil or double filtered.Iam using sesame double filtered oil.plz help.
    again congratulations….
    with best wishes
    Prashant

hi Prashant…thank you so much. aah…glad that it is helping you. i would suggest you to get extra virgin coconut oil or sesame oil but make sure it is cold pressed and not filtered. you can check out the edible oils. they are available at naturalmantra.com or bigbasket.com. check for 24 letter mantra brand.

Congratulations!! Sorry illness had me pretty inactive! Awesome bit of news, just this news makes me want to travel to Hyd and hog on all the yummy food you get at weddings! Where will you be moving post the wedding?

hey Pratibha….awww…hope you are fine now :)
      thanks a lot for your wishes :)
      and, yeah sure do come down but not to hyderabad but to vishakhapatnam. m gonna stay in hyderabad only for now. he is based in hyd.

Hey Swati .. I am a bit late in this long list of Congrats. Sorry about that. But a bif Congratulations!!!!!!! Wish you a very happy married life :)
    And dont think you are old. You are just right for marriage ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Am looking forward to reading all your bridal related posts. God bless you!

hey Rosh…you might be late here but i guess you were the first ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks a lot and hehe now I am definitely feeling old…imagine being called aunty!!!!

Hey Swati, I have been following your blog since long but never really got a chance to chat with you…but what else would be the best time other than this…So many many Congratulations to you and best wishes for a wonderful journey in your life…God Bless!!
    And btw your posts are really great..!!
    Best Regards,
    Amrita

8. Pranali says

omg.. congrats swati.. guess am the last among ur readers to get this news..
    wish u all the best.. november wedding leaves u with very little time for preparations na.. looking forward for ur wedding updates..

hey Pranu….thanks a lot :) yeah the wedding is just too close! have to start with the shopping. every weekend i think about it and then i keep on forgetting. gosh i am too lazy to even go to the parlor leave alone shopping :(