What do you love about Yourself? {Your Opinion}

Ok, so, today, I want to talk to you about the good things in life :) This was the post put up by Tine on her blog first and then Paris did a post on it few days back. We all find something or the other to criticize in our features or body or any physical attributes. But, what do you actually love about yourself?

My answer would be my eyes. Nah, they are just plain looking and small but they are milky clear and glow with all the charm when I am happy. Problem is they are hidden always behind the lens but I am not complaining ๐Ÿ˜€

And, I love my skin because it is definitely less problematic. But, my hair is an issue which will stay for life long. But, even then, I love it the way it is :) Oh that reminds me to inform you that I am skipping the hair diary post this month as December was not exactly any path breaking.

So, what about you? I am waiting to hear from you :) Share what you love about yourself quickly!!

Related Posts:
Love Thy Self
Be Yourself

i think for me too it would be eyes..i got big black eyes…the simple reason behind my liking is coz my eyes speak whats in my heart..lol it can be good when i love a person and bad coz i cant hide when i get irritated by someone..he he

I got it the other way around. My skin is problematic, and my hair is so low maintenance. So, I guess I would say, I like my hair a lot.

I love my smile because that is what sets me apart. I consider my smile to be radiant and it lights up my face and several times, the mood of the person whom I am conversing with. :)

For me, it would be my eyes which are big and have long lashes. Also, I love the fact that I look much younger than my age – definitely a plus as I grow older :)

yup you do look younger ๐Ÿ˜€ i think the younger thing applies to me too but the prob is that if i am stressed out or not happy, i guess i look older…may be that’s how i look at myself!

I love my Height :)

6ft 3inch

Rest everything on my face is problem :( I am a lil dark and 2 years ago i had a medicine reaction on my face which left dark patches on my face, also i have pimples and even my eyes arent that big , , ,

Omg!! I jst saw diz blog..n must say i lovv ol.d posts here..
    …Mst f dem r wt i hd been searchn on!! Lubbh yu guyz!!