Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion {Product Review}

Price: Rs 179 for 250ml

Pros
gets absorbed really quickly
hydrates really well
lasts long
My Experience
As you all know, Nivea is my favourite brand. Ok, I know I am sounding like a broken record…repeating the same thing time and again. Anyways, I got this body lotion when I had run out of everything but later on, I did find a body butter left over and parachute body lotion as well.

Back to the review, the product is white in color and comes in a typical Nivea packaging. The texture of the product is really thin so it gets absorbed really fast but, amazingly, it stays on skin for long. As far as I have seen, it stays all night long.
It keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated and stays true to its claims of express hydration. It boasts of hydra IQ formula (which is really good) and blue lotus scent (which I didn’t really find amazing). The product makes the skin look glowing and supple and has no cons for me.
Anyways, I do know that nivea has amazing creams which have been launched outside…wish they come to India real soon. This product is an absolute try and the best part is it relieves my skin’s dryness even these days so it is absolutely useful for dry skin as well. It also works well on dry feet.
Have you tried this? What did you think?

Comments

wonderful prod. some basic prods are too good, its just that we get carried away by the fancy ones…I am in vizag for the Diwali Break and used nivea cream (blue metal box) and I fell in love with it … its thick, yet spreads well on damp skin, it relieves dry skin, cracked feet, elbows, knees and broken dry lips tooo … loved it… will keep one handy all winter …. thanks for the review, I am getting this once my body cocoon is over …. Akhila

2. Roshni says

Hi Swati. i did try this lotion around 2 months back. However, after using it for just 2 weeks, I started getting red marks on my arms. So passed this lotion on to hubby and instead got Galenco for myself :)

i know…even when something doesn’t suit me or i don’t like anything, i pass it on to dad ๐Ÿ˜€ he is finishing the face masks too now ๐Ÿ˜€
      are waise i forgot to tell you i bought the led..you know it was a damn funny situation. me and mom went on fri and we selected and payed and came back and it was to be delivered on sat. i hoped tat dad wouldn’t be there at the house so that the guy can come and install it and all before dad comes back. and, the funny part is that when the delivery guy came, he asked for the address confirmation from dad only. he was at the door step and my dad didn’t see the slip properly and he was like we didn’t buy any tv and said to him that you have the wrong address. fortunately, mom had gone out at the same time and she stopped the guy and asked him to come in and dad went into shock ๐Ÿ˜€ it was funny. he was just dazed for like almost the entire evening ๐Ÿ˜€ i got the 40 inches one and its really good. totally loving it :)

• Roshni says

Wow .. really nice Swati :) It so awesome to surprise your parents like this na? And it was truly funny with the delivery guy ๐Ÿ˜€ .. Thank goodness, your mom was around.

Well, glad to know your dad’s happy with the LED, and really sweet of you to have done this!

hehe…can’t forget dad’s shocked expression!!! another issue with him is that he doesn’t want to take anything from me coz others will say that he is not getting me married and that he is taking things from my money so its really difficult to control him…me and mom were convinced that he would shout on both of us ๐Ÿ˜€

• Roshni says

I understand that. Both my parents are like that. They do not want to take anything from their daughter – all that stuff about daughters being lakshmi and not taking from them you know!. Have to fight hard for them to accept anything :) .. But its such fun giving them gifts and surprising them!

• Roshni says

ooo nice .. a new SLR .. which brand are you planning on? and yeah, its fun to buy stuff with own money too. So let me know who wins this tug of war ๐Ÿ˜€

me right now planning for canon 60D…lets see…nah, is me only whos gonna win it anyway coz i have told them not to buy without asking me in case they buy something i don’t want ๐Ÿ˜€ and, I will buy and then show them so ho gaya but I am thinking of going for EMI’s this time…lets see.

• Roshni says

Nice choice! .. and yeah, you can show them the next time you go to Delhi (when is that?) ..
      EMI option is good, and I think when you pay by credit card, they give you EMI option at 0% interest .. which is great.

good ques…even i donno when I am going back :( actually dad told me when i got the tv that u shd have asked me…i would have given you interest free EMI from bajaj allianz…seems like he got a card or something!!! so, will use that hopefully :)
      in fact i told my mom i wanna a cam by my bdy but since its anyway on EMI, I am thinking of getting it ASAP :Dbut, then, impulse buys are not so good so I am waiting on it ๐Ÿ˜€

• Roshni says

Well .. good luck .. let me know when you buy the camera .. in fact you can share it in a post ๐Ÿ˜€
      Hey .. do you visit Mumbai anytime? Would be great to meet up.

haha…sure would tell you first :)
      nope, i visited mumbai around 5 years back and hated it :( my masi stays there. yup, I will definitely tell you if I come to mumbai any time…btw, which area do you live in??

• Roshni says

I live in Ghatkopar in Mumbai .. total gujju area ๐Ÿ˜€
      I can understand why you would have hated it .. while in hostel in Gurgaon, I had a lot of arguments with fellow Delhiites about the pros and cons of Mumbai. Basically, I have realized people from one city tend to hate the other city .. I hated Delhi too in the start. But now I love going there for a break .. :) And Hyderabad is also a lovely city .. visited there like 6-7 years back and totally loved it!

oh!!! so u studied in gurgaon..me too :) haha…yup delhi and bombay people are anti to each other ๐Ÿ˜€ ya, i think city people are not really able to adjust well at other places so they tend to hate it!!

3. sparkle says

i am using nivea express hydration
    but my problem is that my legs are darker than all parts of my body. is there any soap i can use with the nivea cream