Natural Mantra Haul

Haul from natural mantra - essential oils and body oils
Ylang Ylang and Basil Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil and Omved Body Oil
So, I got a huge haul from Natural Mantra recently. Received the package today but 3 products are still missing :( They were out of stock so they would be coming from the sellers themselves. Basil and Ylang Ylang essential oils are amazing for hair growth!!
panty liners and rustic art aloevera gel
Panty Liners and Rustic Art Aloevera Gel
The Body Shop Vanilla Body Butter Duo
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo Vanilla

crystal candle with sea shells
Crystal Candle with Sea Shells
The body butter is gift for dad so its unopened. And, the crystal candle was the gift from Apoorva. Its soooo beautiful and did you notice the shells at the bottom??? Oh btw, the Omved body and bath oil in pink is sent for review from the website. Can you imagine it is 500 bucks for 80ml!!! Guess, Forest Essentials is also not that expensive.
Surprise for You!!
Perfect Skin Care for you readers would get a special 10% discount on a minimum purchase of Rs 300 this month.

Coupon Code: PERSKIN10

Validity: 30th Nov, 2012

They do have many other offers going on their site and facebook pages so keep a look over there.

Related Post:
Rustic Art Aloevera Gel

Comments

the coupon code came late!!!:((kidding)just yday i got some stuff from natural mantra for my friend..
    coming to oils, which site is best for buying tea tree oil?i had got it from Moksha but their shipping costs are weird..

oh no!!! didn’t get the details yesterday so couldn’t post :( koi na…make another haul ๐Ÿ˜€
      why what happened to their shipping costs?? they charge 100 extra for every kg. i got the passion indulge ones but honestly i think i like the moksha’s ylang ylang better…this smells different!!!

2. Pranali says

the candle looks amazing! i wanted to get some sos organics candles but sadly natural mantra dsn’t stock them.. hey do check out the site onahealthynote.com
    they have natural n organic stuff too..

yup checked them…they have sos candles as well…yup me too wanted their candles!! but, i didn’t like the layout of the site…its too complicated :( wish they would improve on it.

• Padmaja says

Ohhh :)
      Hey, below u mentioned nyassa…have u tried anything from this brand…I am tempted to try their hair oil…but expensive for 25 ml…

i tried their home products like the cupboard fragrances and tea light candle but the brand does look promising…in fact I also looked at their hair oil…oh, is it 200 bucks for 25 ml??? I thought its 100 ml and in fact i was thinking that’s pretty decent but this is expensive yaar!!

• Padmaja says

Yaa…it’s expensive…if it was 100 ml, would not have thought much about buying it …
      How are the cupboard refreshners ?
      Yaa..the brand looks promising…

the cupboard refreshners are good…its been two months and they are still going strong!!! so, guess they are good but then they are expenisve…not cheap…its like 75 for one freshner.

3. Roshni says

Wow!! Thanks for the coupon code .. I have been planning to shop from natural mantra, and now I definitely will :) .. This time I will get the soultree shampoo!

Hey Swati, a couple of questions. Sorry if they have been asked before.
    1. How exactly should I use the basil and Ylang Ylang essential oils on my hair?
    2. What are the uses of the jojoba oil?

Thanks in advance! :) .. and a really nice haul!

4. Roshni says

Hey Swati .. a bit unrelated but wanted to check whether you have heard of the brand “Nyah”. I was planning to buy the Rose Honey body butter from their range, but then I checked and found that it contains sodium benzoate. From what I have read, it is better to avoid products with sodium benzoate. Whats your take on this?

are you talking about nyah or nyassa…i know nyassa. btw, where did you come across the brand?? no, sodium benzoate is not harmful and honestly the ingredients thing has been blown out of proportion so don’t worry about using them. I have been thinking of putting up a post on this since quite long but have been just too lazy…guess, its time to sit down for that!!!

• Roshni says

No not Nyassa, I am talking about Nyah. Their website is nyah.in.
      I came acorss this brand while going through another blog.
      I think I will wait for your post on the ingredients thing before deciding to buy the body butter.
      Thanks for the advice!!!! :)

checked the site…brand is definitely tempting…i checked the body butters ingredients and the hair oil ingredients…really liked them in fact!!! but, their shampoo have SLES :( guess selected product can be tried :)

haha that’s the case with many of us but recently i read an article in ht brunch in which many modish women wear sarees and do dancing and everything in them!!! I was wow…how can they….I can’t even walk properly.

• Roshni says

hehe .. so true. But after being married to a South Indian, I have got more used to wearing sarees, and quite enjoy wearing them now. Though its usually only twice or thrice a year – 100% increase from before ๐Ÿ˜‰

haha…otherwise what are you??? maharastrian??? which south indian did you get married to?? i mean telugu, tamil, kannad or malayali??? so, how do you find difference in cultures…is it easy to adjust???

• Roshni says

I am a gujju. And am married to a Kannad. There are few differences culture wise, but not so difficult to adjust. And like I have mentioned before, my in-laws are sweethearts .. so makes adjusting easier :)
      One big adjustment – getting used to coconut in all my food ๐Ÿ˜€ ….

I guess the adjustment depends on the people and not on the culture. My hubby’s family understands that I am from a different culture and hence gives me lots of encouragement and loads of room to understand and adapt. :)

are…ur a gujju ๐Ÿ˜€ so u have a sweet tooth?? I always find gujrati dishes so sweet ๐Ÿ˜€ i haven’t met many gujjus in my life though i have seen so many biharis, bengalis, maharastrians, punjabis, himachalis, rajasthani, telugus of course, even UP people…good to meet one now :) I am so cosmopolitan…oh btw, odissis also ๐Ÿ˜€
      ya u mentioned it before also…ur in-laws are soooooo good…guess you are the first girl I am hearing that from!!! haha…they use coconut oil??? that must be really difficult, I can imagine!!
      yes, in fact, you are right. if a person wants to, they will adjust anywhere but if they don’t they won’t adjust in the best of circumstances coz ultimately culture and upbringing does change form home to home.

• Roshni says

Glad to add to your list of different people ๐Ÿ˜€ .. I do have a sweet tooth – but not a big one. And my mom-in-law is very famous among my girlfriends since she is such a sweetum. ๐Ÿ˜€
      No, they dont cook in coconut oil due to its high cholesterol content. They put grated coconut in very curry they make :) ..

haha…oh, yup, grated coconut is good for health :) it does lend a different flavor to everything but i know overdose can be bad sometimes especially when one is not used to the taste ๐Ÿ˜€

thank you for the discount offer .. and omved is actually too costly :(
    i have a question … there are so many sites to shop ..but how to know which is the best ..discountwise n all the products which has ? is there something on how to decide a site to shop from ?

Hi you are doing an excellent job. I was looking for this information. I discovered it on your web page it’s really awesome. I like that information. I am sure that these are your own views. They are really awesome.
    Panty Liners