Are you a loyal reader?

Ok, so, I wanted to have some fun with all of you hence this post ๐Ÿ˜€ As I had mentioned a few weeks back, the blog would be completing three years of existence owing to you all this December, I want to do something really special for my loyal readers. So, yup, a surprise in store for four lucky people among the ones I have in mind so if you want to join the list, start commenting from today ๐Ÿ˜€
Yup, I know it sounds like a ploy to get more comments but the problem is that I wouldn’t know if you are a regular reader unless you comment, right? So, yup, I want to reward those people who take precious time out of their daily lives and leave meaningful comments on my posts and really bother to read through my rants!!! Thanks a lot, gals :) And, to all those who have disappeared through time, I know life moves on and things change so hope to see you back soon!!
So, await the surprise :) It shall be revealed in December

Swati, I know I haven’t been so regular in commenting like before, but honestly I do read your posts, since I have very little time allotted for blogging, I just read fast posts on different blogs without commenting. I know the comments bring so much of happiness & encourage a blogger! Oh BTW congrats the kindle reached you, I guess it took like 4-6 months since the contest ended isn’t it? Haan the last post that I liked was by a guest blogger, where the effects of laptops & mobiles during pregnancy(I’m not pregnant yet hee hee) was discussed.

hehe…I knew I would get comments from people who just read posts and don’t comment ๐Ÿ˜€ I am being the *devil*
      good to hear from you after so long :) yup, I know a lot of people just read but don’t get time to comment so its really sad…yup, Punam has got great posts on should check out her blog as well :)

hey swati very clever of you, now u being unfair seriously to all the ppl out there who read yr blog regularly

any ways how are things going on?????? are u not going to delhi for dussera and diwali. dnt forget to get me sweets and namkin lots of them

haha, Fatima ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ as I said to Uzma above, I am being the devil in this…I told na I wanna have fun ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I know its a difficult thing to make out who is loyal and not :)

ya everything is fine here…ya I’ll be going next month for diwali…sure will do :) lets meet up sometime :)

i dnt want u to stop talking to me after we meet,so lets be online pals bcz if u meet me u will run bcz i am insanely boring and not as gud lookin as you are. i dnt want u to have nightmares of me lolz

stop talking like that!!! no one is ugly or beautiful…everyone is both. and, its not like I am beautiful or anything…trust me I have lot of issues as well…just that you didn’t see them.

i did see yr pic and let me tell you, for me you are one of those beautiful girls whom i admire, whom one can term as hot chick,college beauties whom every guy has a secret crush on.

god if i would have been a guy i would have definately proposed u

its just u underestimate yr self. anyways we can chat u are never online

no I don’t underestimate myself…I know my worth but its wrong if someone doesn’t value themselves….its a waste of life then so I would ask you again to chuck out those negative feelings. and, no, I am not the hot college chick in any way ๐Ÿ˜€ all my friends would laugh hearing this!!!
      yup, I barely come online these days. sure, would ping u when I find time :)

and i read todays post and was wondering which would be a great juice to take daily i mean i generally prefer black grapes but i heard a juice of tomato carrot and beetroot is really gud so let me knw which one can shd i make

i am very lazy bone so can only make one for me so which shd i prefer

yup, its an amazing smoothie to take. I would say that make one juice each day with varied ingredients – one day with spinach and lettuce, another day the pomegranate one, third day the carrot one ๐Ÿ˜€
      oh btw, remmeber that don’t drink carrot juice everyday…that changes the color of skin to yellow if you get more of carotenoids in carrot. otherwise, i would say both are healthy equally :)

3. ife says

loyal reader… :) me too… ;)since the days the blog had a blue background… take care… u r the orginal organic and DIY diva.. i made that aloe vera gel for scalp yesterday btw.. thanks..

i m a regular reader of ur blog since 2011 and i must admit that its a great blog i believe in natural beauty & was searching for then i found ur blog that can actually fulfill my demand i really liked ur tips, ur rant everything.Thank u sooo much for sharing with us ur beauty secrets & tips.

5. Padmaja says

clever gal… huh ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
    I am regular reader here…not a regular commenter(if that word even exists)…hmmm

I believe there are many silent readers of your blog Swati ….not everyone who reads comments…not everyone who comments is regular with comments :)
    I myself am silent reader of few blogs…

But this post is fun…waiting to see what surprise springs up ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Roshni says

I am glad I was commenting before you put up this post ๐Ÿ˜€ .. at least it wont look like I am commenting for the surprise :)

But I am one of those who cannot wait so long for the surprise .. 3 months!!!!!!!! .. :( .. BTW, my birthday is in Dec .. so if we can get to see your photo, that would be a nice present :)