What’s the best compliment you ever got?

I just wanted to relate a small incident which happened today. My father has come to Hyderabad today for a few days. So, we were hungry in the evening so after much discussion, we settled on maggi and tea. Mom didn’t come so all the cooking obviously fell on me!! And, before proceeding, I am not a cook at all. In fact, I don’t know how to!!
So, I prepared tea and maggi. And, I was skceptical if dad would like it at all or not. And, you know what dad said? He said the tea I made reminded him of the tea he used to have when he was 12-13!!! My mom is a damn good cook and I always wish to be like her. And, this was the best compliment of my life :) Oh btw, do try sunfeast yipee. I find it better than maggi!!
Waiting to hear your best compliment till date :)

1. RAY says

hi….LOL! when I read about Sunfeast yippe….I got remembered of my rural posting. There was only one or two small hotels there & by the time we finish our camp & come all the eatables would be empty. We had to cook everything by our own.One of my friend used to like Yippee noodles, we were forced to eat it whenever we dint ve time to cook :)

haha….yes, that’s one thing you reminded me of. me and parents went to sangla in HP and its such a rural area that it has no decent restaurants and all and you know this incident happened both times we went – in 1997 and in 2012!!
      we didn’t get anything to eat there and had to contend ourselves with maggi!!! that’s one special trip…probably should send my story to meri maggi as well ๐Ÿ˜€

Best compliment I EVER got was — “Hey Vivi! OMG! You gained weight! You look so much nicer with a bit of fats!”

Sad but true. LOL.
    I’m naturally thin and I don’t really like it so I love it when people say I’ve gained weight. ๐Ÿ˜€

haha, that was a nice compliment Vivi :) even I don’t like people who are extra slim…they look malnourished so its good if they gain a bit of weight and look healthily plump :)

3. Padmaja says

Few months back, I got a compliment for the tea I made…not the first time someone said that, but it was special and made my day or rather evening :)

thing is I don’t like my tea much…too used to my mom’s tea ๐Ÿ˜€

wow…that’s great :) getting compliments for tea is so difficult!!! everyone likes different flavors and strength!!!
      me too love mom’s tea and its my dream to become like mom in home management ๐Ÿ˜€

4. parpolparpol says

whenever i’m cooking at home, very seldom i will hear a compliment from my dad or my brother. but when i see how much they like the food that i’ve cooked by having another serving, that’s enough for me to know that they appreciated it, and my dad will ask me to cook it again so that his friends can taste it too. :)