What should I add?

So, last week I asked you if my reviews were helpful!! Today, I wanna ask what more would you like to see n the blog – any topic, any particular series you want me to start, anything. But, please, do not say makeup because I literally suck at it!!
Also, telling you about my plans, I do plan to revive the Bridal Files which I had started. Its just that its very difficult to write on a topic which I am not personally going through or have been through!!! So, I shall try my best but excuse me if I don’t come up to the mark!!
Waiting for your comments :) And, I really want to say thank you to Divya, Aman, Casey, Nirmala, Pranali, Roshni and the anonymous person who took out time to comment on the previous post :) I really appreciate your efforts!!

Comments

1. Purple Angel says

heyy dea…
    cn u plz do a poston havin healthy food(esp 4 undaweight)???
    n as m livin awy frm hom,, it bcms difficult 2 maintain a healthy lyf..
    bdw kp cmin up n tc..xx

hmmm…yup, its a damn good topic. lemme think about it. its very difficult in fact but yes, i can totally relate to it :) I will surely try to do posts on that…thanks urple for the idea :)

2. Pranali says

maybe start a section on ur monthly favorites and diy face packs that have worked for u.also pls review eye creams if ur using any.

hey Pranu…u no what I was thinking of already doing skin care diary just like the hair one to keep a journal on the things I am using and loving and all. I will definitely put them up just gimme sometime to assimilate all ideas :)
      regd eye cream, i don’t actually use any!!! i don’t need them at all in fact and my fav is evion or almond oil for under eyes…they really work like magic!!! but, il do posts on eye care :)

3. aman says

plz do some on diy’s .I luv ur diys and mostly on hair side like rosmary ,thymn,sage i am using as last hair rinse.
    I am using herbal shampoo less chemical and ur cocunut oil diy with curry leaves.
    2.baking soda for pimple pron skin wash.
    i luv all of thm .
    thnx

wow..thanks Aman. i shall def try to do more DIY’s but the thing is it actually becomes difficult because constantly trying out DIY’s need a lot of time and ideas ๐Ÿ˜€ and, I am out of them right now ๐Ÿ˜€ but, I have a few so lemme just check if I can do them :)

I would like to see more topics on women’s health & fitness. Tips, advice, how-to’s, recipes, etc. would be very refreshing. We’ve seen so many blogs pertaining to makeup, and that gets boring really quickly. I think women of today are way beyond that. I can’t wait to see what’s to come! Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your blog. The information you provide is both fun & informative. Your work & efforts are surely appreciated and well received :)

You can start a series on grandma’s recipes, what to eat and what not, positivity..I like reading what you have to say and value your opinions on products a lot. There are many blogs which pertain to only makeup and I don’t connect to the reviewers.But here, I feel like its my sister or aunt or mom who’s actually giving me advice.
    Hoping to see more from you.

hmmm…grandma’s recipes is interesting. you know what???in fact when i read your comment, i was just writing a post on positivity ๐Ÿ˜€ yes, i think i’l start that column.
      and, a thanks a lot for your kind words Shruti :)

6. nimi says

i loved reading your How to.. posts…
    ur blog can be read like a book…
    pls dont do makeup… it gets so monotonous and boring after some time… ๐Ÿ˜›

7. Roshni says

Hi Swati, I can’t think of what else I would like to see on your blog. But please continue providing natural remedies for stuff. And whatever you write, I will keep reading :).

On a separate note, I could not get Galenco baby milk lotion from any of the medical shops (including Health & Glow, Wellness and Noble). So ended up ordering it online from firstcry.com. Have just started using it. Will let you know how I like in a few weeks!