Do men in your life take care of their skin? {Skin Care}

Well, at present, I just have my father and yes, he is very conscientious about his skin. He uses anti-aging cream from Garnier and does love to try out various things ๐Ÿ˜€ In fact, yesterday, he was telling me how I completely filled up his closet with my products!!! I keep a stock of products in Delhi so I won’t have to travel with my toilet kit and even then, every time my toilet kit weighs more than my clothes!! Yeah, I am weird.
And, since their closet is full, mom and dad decided that they will use up my products!! And, my mom is one who doesn’t really bother a lot. So, the duty falls into dad’s responsibilities. So, yesterday, we fell into talking about things and I said that don’t forget to do the same things with the neck as your do with the face and my dad was like “ya ya, otherwise it will look different na”!! And, honestly, I was astonished ๐Ÿ˜€
So, do you have any men in your life who look after their skin as well? And, speaking of which, I got a mail saying my haul has been dispatched and I am looking forward to recieveing it…yay!! I just can’t wait to start using the products, more so the shampoo. Oh yes, that also reminds me that I have got to go for a hair cut on Monday or Tuesday!!

Related Posts:

How does a man’s skin differ from a woman’s?
Tips to shave for men
Top 5 Beauty Tips for Men

Comments

1. Coral Crue says

even my toiletry kit weighs way more but it has everything I need and I don’t have to worry about running around buying stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Pranali says

my dad doesn’t care at all. he can wash his face with whatever available be it dove, medimix, lux or pears! lol

I know!!! even my dad used to and i told him that use face wash. now he started using probably!!! bought himalaya neem and is hating it ๐Ÿ˜€ i was like y didn’t you ask me before getting it???

3. enia says

yes.. thankfully he does :) he has his favorite facewash and also moisturizer.. now i am bugging him to wear sunscreen..

4. casey23 says

Oh god no!!! I am the skincare freak and I have lots of tubes of creams, lotions, everything and I can’t make them use even a sunscreen product! My dad only uses hand creams because he deals with money all the time and he is very neat and washes his hands constantly so I gave him a bunch of hand creams he can use or otherwise his hands crack up and bleeds.. My boyfriend also hates any kind of cream, even shower creams because “they leave his skin creamy”!! But I do my best I sometimes forcely make them use stuffs most of the time :)

hehe…dads n bfs will never understand our obsession with sunscreens ๐Ÿ˜€ yes, even my dad applied hand creams or such things more stringently than me ๐Ÿ˜€
      ask me about that creamy thing….many guys hate that!!! they are ok with their skin looking white and patchy but do not want to moisturize or use something which can prevent such dry skin.

5. Nav says

Hahaha! I like this post. My dad is a total woman when it comes to personal grooming. He hates any kind of sloppiness in appearance and that mania extends to his skin as well. My mum is the complete opposite. So, me and my dad discuss our Khadi scrubs (he’s a fan) all the time. ๐Ÿ˜› By the way, my dad uses that Garnier anti-ageing cream too.

And my closest friend is a guy who is even one step further. He actually recommended me Vicco Turmeric once saying that it’d help my acne (it did). ๐Ÿ˜› And he loves to try new face washes, right from Lakme Fruit Blast range to the high end TBS ones.

haha….I was discussing auravedic scrub with my dad and he wasn’t trusting the brand and then I told him about how auravedic is better than himalaya and all!!!
      I told dad that i would gift him ponds age miracle or olay regenerist this time ๐Ÿ˜€
      oh my, your fren is commendable!!! did vicco turmeric help??? wow…I guess no1 really bothers to try it anymore. haha….he should give his perspective on face washes then ๐Ÿ˜€